Between Food, Nature and Adventure some legal matters have to be squished to keep all of our readers safe and sound. If you have any questions please let me know.
- As far as I know, many countries in the world have guidelines that regulate what is advertised online. These guidelines are meant to protect the public by keeping online advertisement transparent. Therefore, an affiliate disclosure is aimed to distinguish between a product placement that’s paid for and those which do not create any incentive at all.
- In Moss and Rock (the “Site” www.mossandrock.com) I want to keep the audience well informed about their rights and what Affiliate advertising implies.
- The Site mossandrock.com is participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a way for websites to earn advertising revenues by advertising and linking to [Amazon.com or .de, .co.uk, etc.]. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Website may post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to the Amazon listing. This affiliate program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
- Therefore, by clicking on the affiliate links and making a purchase through them, I can earn a small commission. I will recommend products that I use and which I think could be helpful or necessary for a recipe, DIY or other activity. You could also find these products in your area and support local businesses, or you could also support this website by buying through the affiliate links.
- Following the theme of this website and my own lifestyle, the recommended products will try to be sustainable or help to achieve a sustainable lifestyle.
If you have any questions regarding this Disclosure or you want more information, don’t hesitate to email me.